Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Black List

I submitted my first screenplay to The Black List (www.blcklst.com) last week and paid for an evaluation from a professional reader. Industry professionals have been known to look to The Black List for the latest and greatest scripts, and they pay close attention to the scripts that have been highly rated. A positive evaluation of my script could potentially be the big break I've imagined for myself for over two years now. 730+ days. A not-so-positive evaluation could...decimate my hopes and dreams. So let's not even go there. This is no time for negative thoughts.
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be one of those launched great screenwriters. You wait (and check every eight seconds) and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hils! Thanks man. From your fingertips to the universe's ears. Welp, gotta go. It's been eight seconds...

    ReplyDelete